Our work is centred around the support of science projects within a framework of advice, recommendations and support. We believe that:
- Good bioinformatics is a key factor in successful science projects
- Good bioinformatics is focused on science outputs
- Scientists and bioinformaticians will work on the data cooperatively
- A science project will need diverse bioinformatics skills
- Bioscience data is large, its analysis is complicated.
Your research data contains the new nugget in the gold mine. Do you know how to find it. In the last 12 months we have performed data mining exercises to root out the nuggets in proprietary data by connecting them to public knowledge-bases. Every time, the results have amazed the scientists
- we speak the language of science and deliver to scientists work styles
- we work hand-in-hand with scientists at all stages
- we expose opportunities that are buried in YOUR data to widen research ambitions.