Our approach to solving bioinformatics problems is heavily output focussed, rooted in our wealth of experience and technical curiosity.
We have particular expertise in non-model organisms and research centric sequencing approaches. Our exposure to many customers gives us deep experience of multiple tools and data types. We deliver rapidly, with a tailored, highly scientific approach, focussed on the end goal of making data and bioinformatics work harder for discovery.
- Method development to enable ONT usage for field level variant identification
- Genome assembly, annotation and gene expression analysis in weeds
- Comparative genomics across diverse insect species
- Bespoke data package of gene networks associated with neurodegenerative diseases
- Differential gene expression analysis of microRNAs in human tumour samples